How to Buy or Sell a Business – Muskegon
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 8:30 am – 12 pm
The Michigan SBDC has assembled a team of experts to discuss various topics about Buying or Selling a business.
- Opening remarks-Brian Picarazzi, Senior Area Manager, U.S. Small Business Administration, Kevin Ricco, Regional Director, GVSU Muskegon Innovation Hub, Eric Seifert, Growth Specialist, Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Patrick Mutchler, CPA, Brickley DeLong
- Nick Good, Transaction Manager, NuVescor Mergers & Acquisitions
- Adam Zuwerink, Attorney, West Michigan Law, P.C.
- Matt Uhl, Vice President of Business Banking, Huntington Bank
- Steve Whitteberry, Managing Director, Invictus Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Valuation
- Preparing for Sale
- The Purchase Process and Due Diligence
- Financing Your Purchase
What: How to Buy and Sell a Business
Who: Those who are looking to purchase or sell a business, as well as accountants, attorneys, business brokers, financial planners, CEOs and CFOs
When: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 8:30 AM-12:00 PM. Breakout sessions will target buy and sell side challenges from 9:00am-11:00am. There will also be a panel discussion at the end from 11:00am to 12:00pm
Where: Muskegon Innovation Hub, 200 Viridian Drive, Muskegon, MI 49440
To register Call (616) 331-7370.